Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Late Welcome!!

After two posts, i realized that something didn't quite seem right...i guess that i got rather excited about the whole blogging thingy that i forgot to tell you a little about what this blog is all about.
A girl once said to me not to address every situation because i know the truth" , she went on to explain to me the role of wisdom and considering the feeling and opinions of other.. really i found that rather difficult! Well i like it see it as a place where i can express all the burdens the truth places on my heart. There is serious evil under the sun and it seems a lot of peolpe want to remain quiet about it.. well i choose not to. The only weapon to fight darkness is light(truth). The truth must be said at all cost! Jesus paid His life for it so why cant just dedicate this little quota of mine to it. Hello!! and for those of you who think I'm a perfect guy cause of all my writings well i like to say you're wrong but on the other hand i know that I'm on a road heading towards perfection and i must warn you...I'm fast paced!! so watch out

Be sure to visit as often as you can as i'll continue to make it worth the while. not to forget Part II of put some clothes on(my first post) will be out soon. A girlfriend of mine mailed me and asked me when i was going to address the guys too!! let's keep our fingers crossed.

My next series of post'll be slightly different from the first two..they'll be what i'd like to call a breather!!!

Blog On!!!!!

0 comments: